Why Entrepreneurs need a coach
Entrepreneurs are lone rangers. They are wired to go at it alone. They pride themselves on their sheer grit to make it on their own. They started their own business to avoid someone telling them what to do.
So why hire a coach:
- They will work through complex problems or barriers to success
- They can show your blind spots
- They can provide you unbiased feedback
- They will hold you accountable to your goals
- They are a credible resource to assist in deploying new technology
Still not convinced?
- They will challenge you to leave your comfort zone
- They will help you move your business from ideas to reality
- They will coach you on developing the additional resilience you need to be successful
“Arthur and I worked together closely in Sales & Marketing at SupraLife, where I was a VP. When the company formed its Proven Results subsidiary, Arthur was president and I was VP. He is not only an exceptional trainer and communicator who gets the most from those he works with – he is also a go-ahead business executive who takes the bull by the horns who gets things done quickly, effectively and always with integrity. If we were hiring right now I would certainly make him an offer, a and I would not hesitate to recommend him for any position.”
“It has been a pleasure to work with Arthur the last two years. He helped our organization launch a robust and effective Social Media program from the ground up. Arthur has an exceptionally positive attitude and never failed to go above and beyond what was necessary to accomplish our goals and support our programs. I would recommend Arthur to anyone needing assistance in Social Media.”