Are you playing full-out in your life?
Finally, a speaker that consistently plays full out and goes beyond your expectations!
Anyone can claim to be an inspiring, experienced speaker, but it is not easy to find someone who leaves a memorable impact on your audience and creates positive, lasting change. What if we can promise you a speaker who can achieve your outcome with the right message and audience experiences to lead your organization to focused growth and faster results? It’s a big claim… and we will deliver on it.
Now, the real truth about peak performance
Face it; people are creatures of habit. So you can waste valuable resources bringing in a “motivational” speaker who may entertain, amuse and teach a few skills, but just having new information isn’t enough to make lasting changes.
People have to be challenged to reach their highest level of performance. During our programs, you experience the skills using cutting-edge techniques in inspiring and practical ways. Your audience will leave with the new skills, and with the inspiration to manifest enhanced performance on a regular basis.
Are Your Conversations Creating Trust?
”Are Your Conversations Creating Trust” is for anyone who wants to increase trust, collaboration, and mutual success with any audience.
In a recent survey of 400 companies with 100,000 employees, each cited an average loss of $62.4 million per year because of inadequate communications between employees. Words create worlds. If you said yes to any of the three questions below, consider having Arthur Schwartz deliver this keynote to your organization.
- Do the people on your team often seem to talk past each other?
- Do you and your leaders find yourselves exerting power rather than exercising leadership?
- Does it sometimes feel as if everybody in the room is addicted to being right?
Arthur will share with your organization why having difficult conversations is the most important thing you can do today!
Nine key takeaways:
- Master, the neuroscience of conversations and the resulting impact on our abilities to listen, to connect, to relate.
- Distinguish different Conversational styles and behaviors that can either open us up and prime for healthier dynamics – or conversely, trigger defensive, closed positions.
- Discover new ways of listening; of asking questions; and even thinking.
- Develop confidence in new ways of being with ourselves and others.
- You’ll be able to open-up for greater, more promising possibilities in relationships, performance, trust – and so much more.
- Distinguish how interactional dynamics increase or erode trust.
- Increase your awareness of how conversations work.
- Distinguish between conversations that lead others into either “I-centric” protector “we-centric” partner behaviors.
- Lean into difficult conversations, instead of avoiding them.